Wine Country Retreat Village
Vacation "large" in our tiny Wine Country Retreat Village. Enjoy a unique alternative to a traditional bed and breakfast. Begin your wine country retreat with a complimentary carafe of sangria while you relax and unwind on your private deck. You never even need to leave the property. Amenities include massage and spa treatments, Longhorn pool and grill with panoramic views, and deer and wildlife watching. We even have a personal shopper for your culinary needs with advanced notice. Or you can experience a romantic Hill Country wine tour in our luxurious limo coach limited to 6 couples maximum. Your retreat will be unforgettable while you create everlasting memories. This is the perfect place for your honeymoon, anniversary or special celebration.
IDEAL FOR EXTENDED HILL COUNTRY VACATIONS
Our bungalow village was created for more comfortable, longer vacation stays, in addition to quick getaways. The Texas Hill Country wine region is one of the top 10 vacation destinations in Texas. We are located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country wine region, surrounded by so much historic culture and attractions that could easily take four days to discover and enjoy all that this area has to offer.
- ★ Nearly 60 vineyards, wineries and tasting rooms as close as 10 minutes and as far as 60 minutes away.
- ★ Jacob's Well, the third largest swimming hole in Texas, historic Blue Hole swimming hole and park in Wimberley, Pedernales Falls State Park, Hamilton Pool; all beautiful swimming areas.
- ★ Beautiful drives through rolling hills and farmland.
- ★ Visit Blanco, the lavender capital of the Hill Country; visit lavender farms.
- ★ Gruene Hall, a short scenic drive to the historic town of Gruene, and the oldest dance hall in Texas.
- ★ Fredericksburg, wine tasting, restaurants and shopping par excellence, a 40 minute drive away.
- ★ Fall wine harvest and grape stomps.
- ★ Historic Luckenbach, the tiny town where Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson recorded.
- ★ After exploring all that the Hill Country has to offer, it's nice to come back to your comfortable home away from home with a full kitchen and luxurious amenities.
All retreat village bungalows include the following amenities and creative comforts:
- ★ 399 square feet, eco-friendly, LEED certified, beautifully decorated, with vaulted ceiling, picture windows, and Hill Country views
- ★ Intimate bedrooms with premium queen-size memory foam mattress, luxurious linens, and romantic lighting
- ★ Private decks
- ★ Quaint fully-equipped kitchens complete with clever, colorful and useful accessories
- ★ Beautiful tableware, Bon Appétit
Bungalows to Choose from include:
Premium upgraded bungalows include all of the above, plus:
- ★ Private hot tubs
- ★ Expanded decks
- ★ Outdoor garden rooms
- ★ Easy access to green belts, nature areas and longhorn pool and grill area
Premium Bungalows to Choose from include: